Monday 24 December 2012

56.


I'm dying here in my own life
I never thought I'd be feeling this strife.
It's gone four months on by now
I'd like to know when, where, when and how
It got this bad that you'd take on another?
I'm no different from a different brother...

All the fantasies we ever had have now been upheld
Yet I'm still stuck up in the same old cloud
Wishing of better things between us.
Tell me why did it ever get this bad
And why now all the fuss?
If you didn't love me then I can't see the loss.

It goes round and round like a siren in my head
Am I better off alive, or should I be better off dead?
I live my life and I wanna be free
But in my own mind I'm the King and your my Queen.

Let's get together and spend some time
In the company of one another and see if we can find
The truth in feeling and ignore the life that's peeling
From infectious tempestuous days
We can always live and find a reason
To live beyond my foolish ways.

I wished things were better
But I've just done my best to get back to normal
Now for you it's down to the rest.
I've wanted to move on for years
But Oh my, oh God, my tears
Have stopped me for much a time, so as I can make you mine.

And it goes round and round like a siren in my head
Am I better off alive, or should I be better off dead?
I live my life and I wanna be free
But in my own mind I'm the King and your my Queen.

So don't despond to compromise
We all have something new to try.
I've tried my best and I won't deny
That you are the one I want for life...

No comments:

Post a Comment