Sunday 9 December 2012

36.


The life it shared up until that point
Was akin to slowly burning, like a joint
They may all laugh and point
But nonetheless they will anoint...
The seminal passer by
To be their tourist guide...
What point in alibi's
When the World outside survives -
Despite the terror vibes
Given by our casual buys?

But your love, your mercurial drive
Leaves a shadow on the sun
And to be there and yet so devine
Leaves a man on the run
For the force he feels
When it's so unreal
Knocks the wind from his sails
But you know he will prevail...
He don't care for kingdom come...

We all made do and so it sailed
Love would go and it'd prevail
The guts are wretching, I am alone
In predicting the failure of my my home..
It stands right there, yet I trevail
Through the mud, storms, snow and hail,
The future is our alone
Won't you please forgive that one thought?
You know it will all subside
My peculiar... My Devout... And my mind...

No comments:

Post a Comment