Monday 17 December 2012

48.


Be with me and I'll be with you
In some way shape or form, we're held by strange glue.
People tell me to stay away
But there's something there and what it is; I just can't say...

We love and hate in equal measures
But we're both absorbed in our own innatimate guilty pleasures
What they are must never be known
Other than only between us like a dog with a marrow - fat bone.



We dreamed of what may have been
And we lived and saw things that should have been on the silver screen.
So why do I feel so down
Now that the situation is known, and we're both left alone with frowns?

I recall my way with words now
I tried my best, although I didn't ever know how
To explain how I felt
Yet all we're left with is potential emptiness and doubt



And now the days are forgotten
The months have surpassed they're sell-by date and damned near rotten.
Explain to me some things and be logical
I know my answers are no longer at the bottom of the bottle.

They are electronically formed
A type of communication despite usage, I rarely adore.
It's time to explain all to me
And understand our dreams... After all, the future relies on us breathing...

No comments:

Post a Comment