Monday 10 December 2012

39.


I don't know what to say
All we had you have taken away
I can't remain in calm
This fevers been there for far too long now
Everything I wanted to be said
Has just been in my head
And now it resides like a bad dream
I just wanna scream

I hate you and your expulsion of compassion
I love you and your dictation of action
I hate you for you moments of stupidity
I love you for just loving me.

Why could I just be normal and get along?
You seem to think that I'd be OK after mom had gone.
Well here's the well hidden and sour truth
I did love you, now what's the fucking use?
I resided in my own mind
And you had no choice
To just sit there and let it all go
In a rupture so profound, yet still too slow.

I hate you for the way it ended.
I loved you for the way you mended me.
I hate you for your insincerity
I loved you for just letting me be me.

But now we all know that it was all just falsifications...
A natural end to our relationships obliteration.
You wanted compassion, reaction and commitment
All you ever received in your eyes was a social delinquent.
I tried my best and forced myself
You never realised how bad it was for my health.
I did all I could and yet you say how long had it to go on for?
That kind of reaction I stress; I do now abhor.

I hate you for the lack of noise, yet confusion.
I love you for letting me run amok in my own pollution.
I hate you for simply letting me be me.
I loved you for talking to me.

I loved you for letting me be me
I hated you for your triviality
I loved you for just letting me breathe...
Now I hate you for lack of compassion and your self-complexity...

No comments:

Post a Comment