Sunday 16 December 2012

47.

And on the eighth day confusion reigned
The garden was awash with opiates.
The party was in full sway.
And the being looked down and said
Not this, not now, not today...

The pauper and queen were just seventeen
When the robbery occurred in the dream.
The poacher ran amok with a dentists sock
Trying to steal the most exquisite of frocks...

The frock was for a locksmith
Who had just lost their teeth.
All they ever wanted
Was to just be pretty in green.

The green came away when soaked through with pain
Of two lovers briefly touching each others lips again and again.
The lips inflated and pupils dilated
And they flew away as they both procreated.

But I've seen through the eyes of the man in the sky.
He offered me something that blew my mind.
The answers to all the problems of mankind.
I'll never know why.
He just said it was my time
To prove to the world I shine.

I saw one day the words that you say
They were travelling alone whilst talking on a phone.
It discussed the nurse in the hearse
And I'll losing it's purse.

But the purse was not found, save for a beagle hound
Who had whilst duty bound discovered a solitary pound
Whilst doing it's paper round
And being wired for sound.

But the sound was too much for the creature in a hutch
He broke out due to being so butch,
Hitting the security guard with his own crutch.
I watched it all and the observation was too much.

But then I awoke, felt the light and saw the pipe.
The bottle too was dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment