Friday 7 December 2012

33.


Well maybe I am the loon
Perhaps even the fool
Sitting around waiting
I find the time spent mildly exasperating
But I hope you feel better, soon.

I know of your plight
You seem never to lack the fight
The passion rages deep
We should maybe both sleep?
I wish you good night.

Lay your head on my shoulder, smiling
I'd struggle to walk a mile in your shoes...
You give me a reason to not complain
Through your explanation and pain
Oh I can't wait to see you, sometime...
You seem so mentally sublime.
An equal in many ways;
A potential compatriot until the end of days...

But maybe we have been too fast
Time will tell if this should ever last
I anticipate every next communication
My eyes are spent through dilation..
We still understand the future and the past

We talk things through
Anything seems do make do;
Like future plans and memories of prior to
The romantic thought of something higher...
I hope you get well soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment