Wednesday 12 December 2012

43.


It's time to move on
I've been and now I've gone.
Been singin' the same old song
For near too damned long.
The glasses are empty
And have been filled
I've taken my fill
Of the bitterest pill.

I'll see you all at the end of days
Which by all accounts of late
Isn't very far away.
I stand before you a humbled soul,
All I ever wanted was rock and roll.
I only received a sticking pole.

I'm all done in
Fucked myself up in so much sin
Wish I could just end this din,
But where'd your entertainment been?
I'm your court Jester,
And on the phone a sexual pest.
I'm the loner in the park just wearing a vest
And I'd like to take the chance to laugh at the "normal" rest...

See you all soon
I'm the buffoon.
Even I worry too.
But I'm just me.
I'll be each day who I'll be.
Just keep me company.

For I'ma  man of many faces
Day by day my personality changes
It would be nice to be just straight laced.
But where's the fun in that
When I can be the proverbial twat
And dictate my feelings in this way, let alone that?

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment