Monday 10 December 2012

41.


So take all of this away, I implore you
And realise the mixed emotions before myself
I never wanted things to be this way
But you forced my hand, and seemingly I must obey.
Did you even tell your parents of the way you were?
A seemingly promiscuous, mis-bred whore?
You say it all happened after we had ended...
How that that be so when you never explained the current trending?

I told you I missed you and you said it helped.
Imagine yourself being left on the shelf...
I told you in the past the way I genuinely felt.
Now you seem to take that for granted and just screw me about.
What did you expect me to do?
Just lay about expecting to be proverbial excrement on a shoe?
I'm not a piece of shit; you should know better.
You should have understood my mental health mattered...

Now of course it's all too far gone
Our supposed star has burnt out, less shone...
I really cared and thought much of you
But you just couldn't bare to tell me the truth.
Well I hope with these words you see the reasons spent
On my loving and self-dependence as our romance came and went...
It's all over now and hard feelings aside.
Let it be known, you've hurt both me and my pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment