Friday 30 November 2012

25.

I usually don't give a tin pot to my life.
But you know to eradicate former strife
You need to relax and be just proud
What's the point in becoming so dammed down?
We both know we may disagree
But the point being is our philosophy.

We say to take little baby steps.
Where's the point in being wrapped within your legs
When all we could do is just squeeze so tight
Within the wake of the cold sunlight?

Neanderthals bound, words coming clear
Don't you wish they'd disappear?
And leave you be within your thoughts
Tell me now your final words?
For if they should fade to black
Never will I be on my back.

Dying so upright, dying so serene.
You'd never have guessed this in your dreams.
To live a standard life...
I'd have had to died and died...

You lived the life of an adulteress.
I never believed you to be a murderer.
Won't you sit beside me and wonder why
If there is a God we are all around to die?

Survival of the species
equates to extension of use faeces.
Why we ever live to learn is beyond me now.
So Bennett the realms I took
To heaven and above.
Yet I'm still to find the place called home.

No comments:

Post a Comment