Friday 30 November 2012

24.

My minds a tinder box ready to explode.
Am I going crazy or just getting old?
It contains all that I have ever known.
The smell, the touch, the feel of them all
Oh what is life's true goal?

(chorus)
The meaning of existence
Is purely down to you.
One man's meat is another man's poison
Oh what now can you do
When two heads and hearts collide
Instead of following blind
Why now can't we please discover
The damned meaning of it all tonight?

there's girls out there who love to talk
And others who can only fuck
Oh man where's my own luck
When all I ask for is a chat and a night out
A metaphorical bite on my own hook.

Chorus.

And Oh yeah I'm angry is it not now plainly seen
When people are in their bubbles, absorbed within a dream?
Just because they'll never understand all the things I've seen
Doesn't mean their any less important,
Oh no, no not to me.

But you know that when the shit hits the fan
Oh now you got to remember that I am simply one man
And I'm getting by one step at a time as best as I can.
You can't forever be the libertine seeking
Many a whore to offer their hand.

Chorus.

No comments:

Post a Comment