Sunday 18 November 2012

18

The landslide took me away
And with that I met my maker.
The sun shines on me today
Their love Will be my Savior.

I've been stranded for so long
Wrapped in confusion
Where the slow nights burn so strong
That Time was a temporal illusion. 

Oh me oh my
Perhaps I am the wrong guy
To be caught pure blind side.
My mouth was left open wide.
And the worries in my mind
Disappear and to you I say good bye.

I was stuck in noise and confusion
The last four years have been obtuse and
I've not been all the while there.
You ran out of time to stand and stare.

The game is over
I forced your hand.
The new seeds are now
Planted in a familiar land.

Oh me oh my
I sat for days just a wondering why.
And who just the hell was that guy.
But I'm no longer shy.
You pissed me off with the time
Wasted by you in my life.

And so winter turns to spring
We all begin again.
How does he feel between your legs?
Mopping up the leftovers like soup and bread.

Resent is too far lean of a word
To describe Where you now stand in my world.
Fires Will dampen and water Will rise.
You no longer exist in my eyes.

So oh no I won't cry.
To me You've now all but died.
You led me on and now You've lied.
My head my have been high and dry
But I know in my life
At least I still have my pride.

Oh no your never taking me for a ride.
So away with you,
You'll never be the reason for ending my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment