Tuesday 27 November 2012

21

It's time to move on
I'll shed my skin
Lay down low
And hear my heart beat.
The undeniable
Insecurity
Pours me whole
Like waves on beaches.

Stars will shine
Night and day
The sun is mine
The hatred stays.
Why don't you
Become like rain
And precipitate
To your own place?

The way things open
The way things change
I never really want
To see your face again.

You've lost everything
Yet started again.
Tell me like before
Is he your only friend?

Autumn mists
They will subside
I would never
take you as a bride.
Feelings unknown
Yet so succinct
You couldn't miss them
Not even if you blinked.

Winters wind
Would chill you to the bone
When is it time
To find our love a home?
It's all gone now.
You know best.
Either way I have someone
To withhold my own interest …

No comments:

Post a Comment