Saturday 10 November 2012

16.


Plain views upon horizons glared
I spoke and you were ensnared
The encapsulation of a persona I could never be
I led you to believe all that you could see
Through formative silver screens and devine sight
You spoke to me through the late of night
I sat there aghast at my own misfortune
You obsolete, ensnared within your own capsule.

My age is known only to those that can view
Points of interest and lives less askewn
From the formative constricted realism
In the age-old truth.
I've stared long and hard for many long years
And wiped away many minor tears
You drag me down with your metophors
But I speak my own and tell you of future terrors.

Open your eyes and onward bound
We go to a life beyond the repercussions,
Where all you can hear is my own sound;
The time-keeper of discussion.
You and I will soar formitively
To a life less ordinary
Why don't you just listen to the one last beat?
Use your ears and take a seat...

No comments:

Post a Comment