Friday 26 October 2012

14. I am the reception (In joke)


Frown, frown, see yer face and frown
I see you at the door and I turn out the light
Your face, it of all race
I know you'll come and I'll need that damned tannoy.

Don't waste your words; rent payment is what you 
Came here for, or to moan - That's all you ever do 

Turn turn, Why not learn 
How to use a boiler, light switch or even untrip the switch
I cut loose, you're no use 
I couldn't stand another second in your company 
Don't waste your words on moaning on number 32's bitch
I don't care where you've been or what's causing that damned itch...

Stone me, why can't you see 
You're a resident who knows nothing yet still protests them

Your tongue is far too long 
I don't like the way it talks when I have to shout at you

Don't waste your words you can't talk sense
Have you ever taken a British National Citizen's test?

I am the reception and I turn off the light 
I couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I'd like 

I am the reception and I turn off the light 
I couldn't ever bring myself to hate you as I'd like

Door's closed, don't come in.
Na night!

No comments:

Post a Comment