Friday 26 October 2012

12.


Sitting here in silence
Boredoms very rife
I feel as though the situation
Is slowly making me blind.

But that could be the hangover
That's lurking in me head.
Why am I here in silence suffering
When I should be in my bed?

Sitting here in silence
-I wish it were - The drills don't stop
I would call it noise polution
They simply call it a job.

I'm watching them shift the bollards
As I sit alone
I could do with a fag break
- Now who's ringing me ruddy phone?!

Herein they've started grinding
Random bricks and stuff
I'm just sitting here in agony
My head is too Fuckin' rough.

Did I mention I'm sat in silence
Apart from them outside?
Writing this, it's creative liscence
Of which my boss would not abide!

Now they're digging up pavement
Their noise becomes my frown
Of course they've got the CAT out
I wish they'd just put it down...

No comments:

Post a Comment